Saturday, October 6, 2007

17 SurfPro - Update 5th October 2007



Here is the Admin Update:


17 SurfPro


Hi Everyone!

As we head for the weekend I am pleased to report that as I write this all pending payments are still being paid on time - in fact at the moment there are none outstanding.

I have also paid a large number of commission payments and only have nine waiting for me to check. I don't expect that I will be able to do these now until the beginning of next week, but if I get an oportunity I will. I am sorry if you are one of the nine but I am dealing with them in order that I received them.

To avoid getting a backlog of commission payments again I plan to leave the cashout button for commision payments open all the time so you can make your request at any time. Please try to avoid making large numbers of small requests, save your commision up and enjoy a larger sum ... and give me less work!

Some commissions are still not being added to the 'Other Cash' total although they are appearing in your earnings, If this happens on your account then please report it using the link in the members area. This will make sure that I don't miss it.

And don't forget, after today compounding is not an option for the time being.

Have good weekend!

Bob Peters
17 SurfPro



*****************************************************************************


If you found this post of interest, then you might consider subscribing to my RSS feed.If you're a first time visitor to this then you may have noticed the cool square at the top left hand side of the blog.


CLICK HERE TO VISIT BILLYT'S FOREX REVIEWS WEBSITE


FREE TARGETED TRAFFIC AT BLOG RUSH


No comments: